I’m a domestic worker in Lebanon from Ghana. My employers travelled and left me in their house. I found another employer but I can’t fix my papers since I need a “tanazol” (release paper) from my past employer who is unreachable. I don’t know what to do. I will stay illegal like this but it is not my fault.